Has you received a bandwidth limit warning email? Is your website down due to the bandwidth limit being reached? Monitor your account bandwidth through cPanel and help assess your bandwidth requirement. This article will help you check your website’s bandwidth in cPanel using the cPanel Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Login to cPanel with your cPanel username and Password.
3. On the Bandwidth page, you will notice a graphical representation of the Bandwidth that you have used. A summary of the Bandwidth Transfer for the current month will be reflected on the top of the page.
5. If you click on the name of a particular service in a particular month, you will see a day-wise breakup of the entire month and how it arrived at the total.
6. The monthly bandwidth will show you a graph and also a day-wise breakup of the bandwidth usage. On clicking the day wise breakup, you will get to know how much bandwidth was used on that particular day in detail.
7. When you select a day from above, you will see a detailed hour wise breakup of the bandwidth usage. This will help indicate anomalous traffic and a sudden spurt in bandwidth, or traffic, service-wise, to help you analyse any attacks or abnormal website behavior.
This way, you can get a clear and transparent break-up of how much data transfer your website is using or has used or may use in future.