Top 10 Questions to Ask your Web Designer
Alex HD at
HostingXtreme on 2013-10-29. Comments Off on Top 10 Questions to Ask your Web Designer
With the cost of goods and services going higher and higher, it has become very necessary for services obtained especially via the internet or for internet purposes to be purchased or signed up to with caution. If you want to have an online business to raise some revenue and also have control over your life and finances, you will need a website. A website is designed to ensure all clients you have know where to meet you and do business with you and can also be used as a source of promotions for your company. There are so many things you should consider before you hire the services of a website designer or designing company. Below are the top 10 questions to ask your web designer;
- Target audience. You need to first ask your web designer who he or she will design the website to target based on the products you have told him or her about. You might have an idea of your target audience. However; asking your web designer will give you an idea if the designer truly understands what you need and can deliver.
- Ask web designer about the product. Every web designer needs to have a wide thinking capacity and also the will to research a lot. If after talking so much about your product to the web designer and he or she does not remember, you should think twice.
- Ask the web designer what you will achieve from the website designed by him or her. There is always something that you want to achieve from a website. This is why it is very important to find out what the web designer has to offer you with his or her website in order to compare it with what you need to deduce if it is really worth it.
- Ask if there are any special features. Apart from a good website design, the web designer needs to be able to tell you if there are any special features the website will come with. A special feature that will make your website stand out from the rest.
- Ask them how beneficial their hosting is and how easy it will be for people to remember. This is important to determine if the hosting and web designing company will be the best to use. If you are dealing with a web designer only with no hosting company, you will need to think twice.
- Are all content going to be provided by them or you. Based on the company and the additional services it offers, this might be possible or impossible. However; contents are needed to make sure your website is launched with everything you need.
- Find out if they have samples to show you of other websites they have worked on and how they would design yours – like the important details. Every web designer needs to have credible clients he or she has worked with in the past before you. If there is none, you can decide to still try but pay only after the website has been designed.
- Ask about maintenance of the website and how will it be done.
- Ask of the experience of the company or designer and how long he or she has been in the industry. Then ask when you should expect the first draft of website if you decide to work with them
- Ask for the cost of designing the whole website.