Change Domain A Records
To change the Domain A records to point to HostingXtreme's servers, you will need to input the following values:
MX 10 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is the IP Address of the server you are pointing to. This will be mentioned in your Welcome email which you will receive when you order a new hosting package.
Making changes to the DNS and A records, if done wrong, can cause your site to become unavailable. Please ensure that you know the consequences of making any changes to the DNS.
If you have NOT bought the domain from HostingXtreme.com, then you will need to login to your Domain Registrar / Domain Providers Control Panel to do this.
If you have purchased a domain from us, you can:
- Login to your account on https://hostingxtreme.com
- When logged in, go to the Domains Menu >> My Domains
- Select the domain you want to manage. Click on the Manage Domain Button.
- Under Management Tools, go to Manage DNS
- Make the changes and click on the Save Changes button.
Was this answer helpful?
Domain Registration through HostingXtreme:If you have bought a domain name from us, you usually...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution