Setup your E-Mail Account on your Nexus 7
The Email app on the Nexus 7 is used to access webmail by HostingXtreme. The following steps should help you set it up:
- Start the Email app from the All Apps screen. The first time you open it you will get an Account Setup Wizard.
- Type the e-mail address you use for the account.
- Type the password for that account. Click the Next button.
- Specify the mail server details as follows:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.domainname.com
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.domainname.com
- In the Account Options screen set the Inbox Checking Frequency to something more than 15 minutes.
- Give the account a name and check your own name.
- Your e-mail account inbox should appear. The Nexus 7 will synchronize e-mails in your webmail account.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel.Click on Email accounts. Click Change Password on the right side of the...
The Email Forwarders option in cPanel, allows a copy of any email sent to one address to be...
Login to cPanel.Click on Email accounts. Click Change Quota on the right side of the...
To set up your default address: Login to your cPanel account Select the Default Address...
Non-SSL Settings Username: Your full email address (as created in your cpanel account)...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution