Setup your E-Mail Account on your Nexus 7
The Email app on the Nexus 7 is used to access webmail by HostingXtreme. The following steps should help you set it up:
- Start the Email app from the All Apps screen. The first time you open it you will get an Account Setup Wizard.
- Type the e-mail address you use for the account.
- Type the password for that account. Click the Next button.
- Specify the mail server details as follows:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.domainname.com
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.domainname.com
- In the Account Options screen set the Inbox Checking Frequency to something more than 15 minutes.
- Give the account a name and check your own name.
- Your e-mail account inbox should appear. The Nexus 7 will synchronize e-mails in your webmail account.
Was this answer helpful?
To add a custom signature in RoundCube Webmail, you need to follow these steps: Login to Webmail...
Login to cPanel.Click on Email accounts. Click Change Quota on the right side of the...
To add or edit an auto responder: Login to your webmail account Click on the Auto Responders...
To set up your default address: Login to your cPanel account Select the Default Address...
STEP 1 Open up Microsoft Outlook 2007 and open your inbox. STEP 2 Click on "File" and...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution