Change WHOIS Contact Information of a Domain
To change a Domain's WHOIS Contact Information:
- Login to your account on https://hostingxtreme.com with your email id and password.
- In the client area select the Domains Tab and click on My Domains
- In the list that comes up, select the domain which you wish to edit and click on the arrow of the Manage Domain button on the right and select Edit Contact Information.
- Fill in the Contact information which you wish to appear in the Public WHOIS.
- Click on Save changes to confirm.
Was this answer helpful?
Registrant Email Address The most vulnerable link in the security chain of your domain name, is...
To renew a domain which you have in your HostingXtreme account, please follow the steps here:IF...
Domain Registration through HostingXtreme:If you have bought a domain name from us, you usually...
To transfer a domain to HostingXtreme, you will need: - the auth code / EPP Key of the domain...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution