How to activate a vacation auto responder
To add or edit an auto responder:
- Login to your webmail account
- Click on the Auto Responders section.
- Click Add Autoresponder to create a new auto responder. Or, find a current auto responder and click Edit.
- Choose a character set. UTF-8 is the dominant character set that most internet users encounter. utf-8 is selected by default in cPanel.
- Specify the interval, in hours, you wish for the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address.
- Define the email address whose mail you wish the system to respond to.
- In the From and Subject fields, type the username and subject you want to appear in the response.
- In the Body field, type the text of the response.
- Select a start time. You can choose Immediately or Custom.
- Choose a Stop Time. Note: You must choose a stop time that is later than the start time.
- Click Create/Modify to store the new auto responder.
For more detailed information visit: http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/vief/AllDocumentation/CpanelDocs/AutoResponders
You can also create auto responders through cpanel. See this video for more: http://www.cpanel.net/media/tutorials/autores.htm
Was this answer helpful?
To reset your cPanel account password, login to your account at http://hostingxtreme.com with...
When you disk space is full, you will not be able to login to cpanel or webmail. To...
To add a custom signature in RoundCube Webmail, you need to follow these steps: Login to Webmail...
Backup Messages to a .pst File On the File pull-down menu, click Import...
1. Login to cPanel. Click on File Manager. 2. Select Web Root and Press Go. 3. Click on Upload....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution